We welcome visitors to our organic lavender farm on a daily basis during the month of July. An admission fee applies. No activities, food, tours or live music will be available.
DATE/TIME: July 7-31, 2019. Daily from 10 am to 5 pm.
Please note that for certain days the lavender fields will close at 3 pm due to a private event.
LOCATION: 123 Farm, Highland Springs Ranch & Inn located at 10600 Highland Springs Ave., Cherry Valley, CA 92223
Adult (18-64 years old) $6
Seniors (65+ years old) $5
Students (13-17 years old) $5
Child (0-12 years old) Free
Tickets may be purchased online or at the door (same price). Prices are for one visit (no in and out privileges). CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE.
Parking is available on site and free. You may not drive your vehicles around the property. All vehicles must stay parked in front of the lobby.
- No pets allowed (if you bring a pet, you will be immediately asked to leave the property, no refund will be given)
- No commercial photography (personal photos are ok)
- No picking lavender, flowers, fruits or any other plant or natural resource
- No picnicking (no outside food or drink)
- The farm may close earlier than expected without notice, you are highly recommended to call the farm before your visit (951-845-1151)
© Copyright 2019 Highland Springs Conference and Training Center / Highland Springs Ranch & Inn TEL 951-845-1151 FAX 951-845-8090 email@example.com