Join our friendly staff on a guided tour of the farm and ranch. The guide will talk about the history of the ranch, the organic farming practices, how we grow our lavender and what it's used for, as well as the health benefits of lavender. The tours ends with a visit to our Organic Galleries (artisanal farm boutiques).
BEGINS JUNE 25, 2016
Saturdays at 11 am & 1 pm
Sundays at 11 am
Meet in the main lobby of the ranch.
Students $5 (6-17 years)
Seniors $5 (65+ years)
Children FREE (12 and under)
*Registration and pre-payment is required. Please call the front desk at 951-845-1151.
- Guided tour on history of the ranch
- Explanation of various types of lavender, how they are grown and health benefits
- Interesting facts on the resort and farm
- Visit to the Organic Galleries
Walking tours are also available. During "Lavender Season" (June-July), the grounds are occasionally open for self-guided tours. The entrance fee of $3 per person, payable at the front desk upon arrival. The lavender fields will be closed during weddings, camps or other special events. We recommend that you call before your visit (951-845-1151) to confirm the farm is not closed due to a special event.
Please observe the rules of the farm:
1. No picking lavender (or other natural resources including pine cones, rocks, flowers, etc.).
2. No outside food or beverages.
3. No pets.
© Copyright 2016 Highland Springs Conference and Training Center / Highland Springs Ranch & Inn TEL 951-845-1151 FAX 951-845-8090 firstname.lastname@example.org