Established in 1884, Highland Springs Ranch & Inn (formerly known as Highland Springs Resort) is Riverside County's first historical landmark. The property encompasses 2400 acres and is comprised of an organic farm, restaurant, inn and camp. Formerly a stagecoach stop, the ranch was frequented by such historical celebrities as Wyatt Earp, Ernest Hemingway and Albert Einstein.
Highland Springs Ranch & Inn
We are always looking to hire highly motivated, customer service-centered people who have a positive attitude and naturally likes to help people with a smile. If this fits your description, please e-mail you resume to:
Front Desk/Hotel Rooms/Housekeeping
Restaurant Front of House
Restaurant Back of House
Maintenace / Houseman
No picnicking allowed.
No smoking allowed.
No driving allowed beyond the parking lot, and absolutely no vehicles are permitted near the 1000-year oak tree.
Due to our property being certified organic and our philosophy to adhere and honor those rules, no pets other than ADA trained and harnessed service animals are allowed on the grounds.
Any photoshoot taking place at Highland Springs Ranch & Inn (HSR) must be scheduled and approved of ahead of time and is subject to a fee:
0 – 2 hours $350 for Engagement Photos
0 – 2 hours $500 for Wedding Photos
0 – 2 hours $250 for Styled Photo Shoots
0 – 2 hours $150 for Personal Photos
Over 2 hours $150 for each additional hour (maximum 4 hours)
In order to perform a photoshoot, a professional photographer, their client or an individual must make an appointment with HSR for a scheduled day and time. Please inquire about professional filming rates.
Media organizations must contact the Marketing Department before filming of any kind at HSR. No fees will be charged to photographers with appropriate press credentials, and prior approval by HSR. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student and Non-profit Photography:
Student photographers and nonprofit organizations are subject to the same guidelines that apply to commercial projects. Some fees may be reduced or waived. Formal requests for reduced or waived fees must be made 7 days prior to any photo session.
1. Before approval for a shoot can be given, full details on the nature of the project intended use of the photos, film or videotape, the proposed dates, times, number of people involved, and any other related information must be submitted prior to day of shoot.
2. For commercial use, a copy of the script/text/storyboard also must be submitted for approval. Once approval has been granted, a Certificate of Insurance indicating liability coverage in the amount of $1,000,000 against damages to persons, grounds, buildings, or plant life, and naming HSR as an additional insured, must be presented before photography/filming is to take place.
3. Appropriate attire is required at all times. Nudity, showing of underwear, lingerie, etc. are all prohibited. When available, facilities other than public restrooms may be used for an additional charge (please contact the resort for pricing).
4. Photographers are not allowed to block pathways or visitor access to any area of HSR.
5. Lavender fields or other plant displays may not be disturbed. Plant or garden labels and other signs may not be changed or removed.
6. Crews must be able to complete the shoot with their own equipment (e.g., extension cords, lights, generators); HSR electric power may not be used without prior permission.
7. Vehicles may not be driven on the grounds.
8. HSR reserves the right to cancel permission at any time without penalty or refund.
9. If cancellation occurs due to poor weather, rescheduling is contingent upon availability of the grounds.
10. Any and all damages or losses to the property will be the responsibility of the outside organization requesting access to HSR.
11. HSR is a smoke-free area; smoking is not allowed inside HSR grounds or in the parking lots.
HSR reserves the right to refuse admittance for wedding or bridal photography and/or change the Photo Policy without advance notice.
12. HSR is a pet free location, only service animals are allowed on the property and must be registered at the front desk first.
13. If you are caught taking photos without prior permission, you will be charged the same fee as a personal photo shoot.
DOWNLOAD PHOTO SHOOT CONTRACT
© Copyright 2021 Highland Springs Conference and Training Center / Highland Springs Ranch & Inn TEL 951-845-1151 email@example.com