Tickets to A Walk Through the Lavender Fields
May 14 - August 1, 2021
When does your lavender bloom?
The lavender varieties grown at 123 Farm are Provence (50%), Vera (40%) and Munstead (10%). The Provence and Vera typically begin to bloom in mid-June. The Munstead usually begins to bloom near the end of May. Certain lavender varieties in our sample lavender garden begin to bloom in May. As a working lavender farm we harvest our lavender on an ongoing basis.
June 15 - August 1, 2021
$15 Adults (18-64 years)
$13 Seniors (65+ years)
$13 Student (13-17 years)
$7.50 Children (6-12 years)
Free (0-5 years)
*Tickets are available at the door on the day of your visit but will be $3 higher per person (Adult $18, Senior $16, Student $16, Child $10.50). We highly recommend purchasing your tickets online before your visit.
VIP & Blue members may enter grounds for free at any time during our opening hours of A Walk in the Lavender Fields. Any other guests in their party must pay admission. To purchase a membership please click here.
*If you purchased a membership in 2019, your membership is valid until December 31, 2021.
Rules to observe while attending the lavender fields:
1. As of June 15th, the state has allowed fully-vaccinated Californians to go without a mask in outdoor and most indoor settings. You will still have the option to wear a mask if you choose. We will continue to revise our restrictions with any changes that the state of California makes.
2. Parking on site is $10.
3. Student and Senior ticket holders will be asked to verify age with ID at admissions. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
4. No animals are allowed onsite except for service animals as defined by https://www.ada.gov/regs2010/service_animal_qa.html. As a working farm we have guardian dogs roaming the grounds. The dogs are friendly to people but are NOT friendly to outside animals.
5. Golf carts will not be allowed on any walking paths and must park in designated spots. The ranch is not responsible for any damage or theft to vehicles or vehicle contents. Please park at your own risk.
6. Please keep in mind that we are a working farm, which means that the terrain will vary from gravel to dirt paths so the use of certain walking aids may be difficult.
7. No picnicking.
8. No outside alcohol or beverages.
9. No smoking or vaping anywhere on the property.
10. No natural features may be removed from our property, including rocks, pine cones, wood, flowers, etc.
11. Please do not pick any fruits from our trees, plants, and gardens. This includes our lavender.
12. The food court opens beginning at 11 am. The lavender fields are open from 10am to 6pm.